Sunday, April 8, 2012

Email 4.8.12

Mi Familia,
This letter will obviously be a short letter due to something.. But yeah. HAPPY EASTER!! What a wonderful meeting we have had in Rapid City. It was amazing. We had a couple that just moved into the ward speak. They did such a great job!! They did wonderful. The spirit was very strong.
Me and Elder Ellefsen had an opportunity to give a blessing on Monday to a terminally Ill cancer patient. She is a friend of DJaye and Joe Hansens mom. It was a incredible blessing. She was on her way to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn to get one of her Kidneys Removed. She is in stage 4 of the cancer. Her and her husband are wonderful people. i had the opportunity and privilige to offer the blessing and heavenly father blessed her with many great things. She came to church today. That was amazing. I love to be even a fraction apart of the miracles that happen. I love this gospel!!
Tanya and Zariah have been baptized!! I had the opportunity to baptize Zariah and Ellefsen baptized Tanya and then today I confirmed tanya and he zariah. It was a great service and a great day all together. i love this church sooo much.
I am perfectly fine with working the catering the night after I get home. Thats fine. I will do my best to represent ShellyAnns again.
I have lots to talk about, But I will save.
If you have any questions just email me during numbers today and tonight.
I love you!!! I am excited to see all of you this week.
Love,
Elder Michael Corey Rudd

No comments:

Post a Comment