Monday, October 24, 2011

Email 10.24.11

H-O-L-Y B-U-C-K-E-T-S!!!

That is all I have to say is HOLY BUCKETS. This week has been so crazy. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and dont worry I had to stay in the whole week though. But I have never been so tired before in my entire life.

So, Surgery went well. I feel great. Went and got my staples out today. I have 12 staples in me. I found more. :) I have healed really well. I have 5 scars on my stomach right now. Not going to look to great. But oh well. :) But all the missionaries took really good care of me and watched me and helped me. I slept alot and to be honest it was really needed. I really think it was stress induced because of the last little while but the sleep and the rest was wonderful! I loved the sleep. I definitly had some cabin fever. I was on percosats. I didnt have any reaction it was good. I was fine. President Layton came by and saw me tuesday morning so that was awesome. He is such a great guy. But surgery is good its done I feel good. Still will take it easy but the work must go on! :)

Well transfers.....

they were crazy.... Elder Barker and Elder Oxborrow and the spanish elders went to breakfast at President Tews house and all the Elders came over and had transfer calls with me. So Elder Barker had our phone so Elder Thomas gave me his phone with President Layton on the other end.....

Elder Rudd: Hey President! How are you?
President: Good Elder Rudd we got a change for you.
Elder Rudd: Great! Who is my next companion?
President: Elder Pape
Elder Rudd: Sweet Elder Pape is being released.
President: No, We are bringing you to Rapid City to be my new Assistant.
(Elder Rudd Puking)
President: You are going to do wonderful. You have been a Zone Leader for quite some time and have been prepared for this calling for quite sometime. I know the lord has called you to this calling and he will support you.
Elder Rudd: Umm.. Thanks President.
President: Recover and see you in Rapid City.

HOLY BUCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats the news. Elder Rudd is getting out of Wyoming for good. He is being transferred to Rapid City, South Dakota to be an Assistant to the President. YIKES!!!

So all mail can be sent to:

Elder Michael Corey Rudd
2525 W. Main Street. Ste. 311
Rapid City, SD 57702

Because, I am going to be there EVERYDAY. holy buckets

So yes. Needles to Say it has been the weirdest week of my ENTIRE life. Start off the week with Surgery and End the week moving to Rapid City. WOW.

Definitly feel overwhelmed. Move from stewardship from 20 missionaries to 150!!! HOLY CANOLY.

So for these next seven months I will be serving is Rapid City. My last area.. ...

Other News.... Elder Rudd and BLACK DOT will never be put together again. As of this wednesday when I get to Rapid City. I am UN-Blackdotted.

Thats Basically my news to be honest. Everyone in gillette got transferred though its crazy.

Basically we drive around this mission and go EVERYWHERE. Next week we will take off to Fargo for a conference up there and the Whirlwind goes on. HOLY BUCKETS. The one thing I hope doesnt happen is that an apostle or a seventy comes that we have to drive around. Yikes!

I love you all so much. I am definitly going to need your prayers. I love you all.

If there is anything you could do for me. Walmart gift cards are awesome. Ties. Socks, (Brown and Black) Thats all. I love you all so much.

Be Strong Believe. (I am working on It)

Love,
Elder Michael Corey Rudd

No comments:

Post a Comment