Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chello!!!

Hello Mi Familia,

Elder Michael Corey Rudd here. Sad news is I got alot more sick. But the members really take care of me here. I love it. I am feeling alot better today. Yesterday was not a good day. But this morning me and elder hammond went and played some kids in basketball. It was fun got a really good work out. Me and Hambone are really out of shape. :)Oh well. Its okay. But It was a good work out. Got to work off those dang holiday dinners. The days are going too quick! It is going to be saturday before we know it. I am not going to be happy. But I will be very very happy if I stay here in wright.

Yesterday in opening exercises. Sister Nancy Ohara was so awesome. We were talking about missionary work and she got up and said. "let me tell you how wonderful our missionaries we have right now are. They are the reason that I am back in church, I love our missionaries, Elder Rudd is the best missionary wright has ever had. :))))) How can you not smile to that?????

I love wright wyoming. I know this email is probably going to be very short. Im sorry about that. But me and elder hammond are really having a great time and really enjoyed our christmas. Always remember the true meaning of christmas. I really really really want to know who that guy is!!! I cant think of anyone who would be in mesa. Its awesome though.

I missed my family on christmas but my ward family is so awesome. I love it so much! Wright Wyoming "where everybody knows your name"

I love you all so much. If I am getting transferred I will send a quick email to let you know that I am getting transferred, But if I am not, there will be no email. I love you all so much. Momma enjoy the blessings that the lord has blessed us with. I know that work is a pain but try to enjoy it and enjoy the blessings that are in store for us for your hard work. I love you mom.

Remember to have people send their mail to:

Elder Michael Rudd
2525 W. Main St. Ste. 311
Rapid City, SD 57702

Love,
Elder Michael Corey Rudd
S.D.R.C.M.
Gillette Zone
Wright District

No comments:

Post a Comment