Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Email 6.21.11

Well Hello

Sorry I didnt get my email off yesterday. It was a busy PDay. For some reason I had to get on a transfer train and GET TRANSFERRED DARNIT!!!! Yes the rumors and all the hype is true elder rudd has finally left Casper, Wyoming. President Layton called on Saturday and told me he needed to get me out of Casper before I apply for residency in casper or run for mayor. Me and Elder Horrocks were so bummed to leave each other we had such a fun time together. I really enjoying being companions with him. I am really going to miss it. But it will be alright.

Now the question.... Where Did Elder Rudd get transferred too? Is he still a ZL? Did he leave wyoming? What happened to Elder Rudd?

Elder Michael Corey Rudd
1102 Stanley Ave #3
Gillette, Wyoming 82716

Yes it is true.... Elder Rudd is still in Wyoming. I have now served in Every major city in Wyoming in our mission. Sheridan, Capser and Gillette. Woohoo! I will admit I really do want to get out and see more things and go to other parts of the mission but I do enjoy the work here in Wyoming. I really hope I get to go somewhere on the East side. But for the time being. Elder Rudd is now in Gillette, Wyoming. Cool stuff though.... We cover Wright!!!! I am going back to wright! YEs!!! It will be so much fun. Also! I get to go back to sheridan!! Oh yeah!!! :) I am so pumped! By the way my Comps name is Elder Barker from Payson, Utah. So yes Elder Hammond and Elder Barker are my only two utards. He was Elder Horrocks MTC Comp. He has been out about 18 months. He has been a zone leader for a month. I have so many great plans for the Gillette Zone. It has really struggled for quite some time. I remember being in Wright and just watch the zone really hurt. I cant wait to help change that. The work will be awesome. I can not wait to get out and do the work!!!!

Gillette 1st- Sister Hunt (mesa, az) & Greenie
Gillette 2nd- Elder Crossen & Elder Thomas
Gillette 3rd- Elder Rudd & Elder Barker
Gillette 4th- Elder Holmstead & Elder Ezzell
Newcastle- Elder Hall & Elder Williams
Buffalo- Elder Lund & Elder Beamis
Sheridan 1st- Sister Addison & Sister Hetling
Sheridan 2nd- Elder Dahl (MTC Comp) & Elder Esplin
Sheridan 3rd- Elder Gardner & Elder Holmes
Gillette Spanish- Elder Roller & Elder Ardnt

So cherie was supposed to be baptized on saturday in Casper. But we got a call from Cherie at about 1:30 in the morning telling us that she was in the hosptial and had gotten a yeast infection!!! So she could not be baptized. So it was a major bummer. But as soon as that is cleared up she will be baptized. Bad news was that Elder Pugmire and his parents had driven from Salt Lake to come up for the baptism and he was going to be baptizing her! So we had to call him and tell him the bad news! It was such a bummer. They were okay with it. They took us out to breakfast and all. But it was still a major bummer. But it was good. Cherie will get baptized and wants me to come baptize her in casper when it all clears up. Also Ashley Kahtala wants me to come baptize her in casper too. So I might be taking a couple trips to casper!

But yes mom we are always on the move. We are never stopping. In two weeks we have Zone Leader Council again. So, we are taking off to Rapid. Then next week we will be heading to sheridan. Just alot of crazy things. Lots of fun though.

Elder Gardner who is serving in Sheridan had to go home for knee surgery too. He went home from Sioux Falls too. He came out the transfer I went home and went home two transfers after I came back. Right now we are in a threesome until he gets a new comp so we have talked alot alot alot about our surgeries and all the good stuff. :)

I am really really really going to miss casper. But I already know the Gillette Area and Zone very well. I am excited to just go right too work.

But holy canoly so much fun!! I took like everything I had in casper to gillette. I filled the whole back of the trailer. :) I will start to send things home. But Man I dont travel light thats for sure!

I am so happy to do what I do and to serve the lord. The gospel is awesome. In the words of mi papa. "The church is true, what else matters?" So good! I love everything.

I love you all so much.

Happy Papas Day Dad.
I love you. You are my hero and you will never know how much I admire you. I love you you are the best.

Love,
Elder Michael Corey Rudd


Write to me!!!!
Elder Michael Corey Rudd
1102 Stanley Ave #3
Gillette, Wy 82716

No comments:

Post a Comment