Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Email 6.6

Buenos Noches!!!

Busy Busy Busy.

We are in gillette again for Zone Leader Council we leave in a couple of hours to head to Rapid City for yet another great meeting. I cant tell you how well me and elder horrocks are getting along! I love Elder Horrocks. We are having such a blast. Our zone is yet again on top of the charts. Last week we topped yet another ton of records. The Casper Zone is on Fire! I am so grateful for our great work!!! :) I love it!!!

Sorry about the dead racoon! I thought it was funny. Thats wyoming for you. I could show you a whole lot of worse pictures! But, I wont! :) We found a dead mouse and a bunch of stuff but I wont send those pictures. the only reason I sent the racoon pic is because it was classic cartoon roadkill, you know? Feet up in the air, tongue hanging out. All that good stuff. We laughed til we were sick!! :)

Two weeks til transfers come down. It is still looking like elder foulger and me switch. I go to gillette and he goes to Casper. So we will see. But so far thats what it is looking like. I hope President throws a curve ball. But who knows? By the way I have an idea! Elder Foulger is from Mesa. He lives like right by MVT. I told him that I am going to have to cook something right before he goes home and then he can come over to the house and eat something of yours and be the judge of our iron chef cook off. Oh yeah. Your going down momma rudd. Elder Rudd is a crazy chef! :) But we will see. I told him to definitley come over to the house and see ya'll.

So great news. Cherie who we have been working with since I got to casper is being baptized on June 18th. Transfer call day. But Elder Pugmire is coming from Utah to baptize her and all. It is going to be way cool. Her hold up was joseph smith and a modern day prophet. We worked on it alot and finally I got the idea to show her on the lords errand. the movie of President Monsons life and she called us as soon as she got done with it which was 1130pm and woke us up. But it is a great thing to be woken up for. She told us she knows President Monson is a true prophet. We went over there at ten the next day and invited her to be baptized. So june 18th cherie is getting baptized. We are so excited!! She is way fun too. It will be a great day.

So Josh in the YSA branch who hasnt been to church since he was eight. We have been working with for a while. Thinks that the church is all brain wash and that god doesnt exist. But we have been working with him. Week by week he gets better. He has opened up and just doing awesome. He comes to church every week. Bought himself a white shirt and a tie and I tie the tie for him every week. He is doing awesome. He is 18 moved up from Durango, Colorado and was not keeping the word of wisdom so we invited him to and that night he went home tossed all his coffee and smashed all his bongs and his liquor. Way cool kid and he is getting back on track.

Chance Vance. So fast sunday on sunday. YSA branch we are sitting there and this random guy gets up and bears his testimony. He had just walked in to the church and he was baptized when he was eight in Rawlins, Wy about 2 hours away from casper. He is on probabtion but he gets up there and says "i dont know what the he** I am doing here" But I am here because the church is true, because the book of mormon is true. I forgot that a while back but I am here to figure that out again. So we are going to be meeting with him and teaching him. So great. So many people are coming out of the wood works! The lord is preparing and reparing so many to come to the church and recieve all of those blessings that the church has in store for us! I love it!!

Rosie is doing soooooooo good! We are so happy for her!! She just glows. She has such a solid testimony too. Sunday was great. We were in gospel principles and she was answering questions, pullin out scriptures, I leaned over to her and said "look at you, mrs. know-it-all" she is so awesome. She is on fire!!!!! I am so happy for her and her family and preparing themselves for all of the blessings that are in store!! :)

I got home for surgery on June 10th. I went back on sept 2. So Almost a year!! :)

I am sorry you didnt like the salad. Something had to of been different! I will ask sister layton today. But the salad I had was awesome!!!!!!

Hey just a couple wants not needs if anybody wants to get me anything everyone is always asking me.

-i really would enjoy being sent the mormon times and the church news.
-any ties. I know I know (i have a problem!)
-walmart gift cards
-subway gift cards

whatever. everyone has been asking me just thought I would throw some of those in there.

In glenrock wyoming. There is a two pound burger with a pound and a half of fries that I am taking on wednesday!!! :( Its going to be crazy!!! But I am doing it. I will take pictures! Crazy crazy crazy!

I just wanted to tell all of you how much I love you and appreciate all that you do for me. I love the gospel and I love the church! :) Be strong Believe!

I love you!!

Love,
Elder Michael Corey Rudd

No comments:

Post a Comment