Sunday, January 29, 2012

Email 1.29.12

Mi Familia,
How are you? It has been yet another long trip a ton of driving again we spent the week up in Fargo, ND. We went to Gillette on monday and came back and went to sleep and woke up bright and early and took the trek to Fargo. I tell you what I am never so glad to be out of a car in my life. I do not care who you are that there is a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg drive. Woah.
Momma, That is Elder Kidman and yes he is in my apartment. And no we were not there. We were out of town. I would not drink raw eggs. Eggs are too good to fry up and eat :) But yes i love Elder Kidman. When we get home at nights me and him just talk forever. I love him. He is so sweet. Love that guy.
I am starting to figure out Elder Ellefsen. The lord has really blessed me with a ton of patience. My patience has for sure been tested but as soon as I opened up my heart the lord blessed me and filled me with that love for him and we are getting along really well now. We are teaching great together and our trainings go really well. So things are so awesome, I never want to go home. I know you have alot of questions for me so I will answer them. . . . .
What is Kendalls MRI for?!?!?!?! Someone might have told me but please tell me :) I must have forgot.
You got my travel papers!!! HOLY BUCKETS!!!! Thats is not cool. Why do I leave so late?!?!?! I dont know any of this. Sister Hawkes is goin to get a talkin to in the morning!!!
For dinner, I would really like to stay at home. And..... for dinner.... simple. Steak and Mashed Potatoes. I know you knew I was going to say that i am sure. But I love it. I have had some good taters out here but not my mommas :) and ROLLS!! :)
Birthday... Nothing yet dont have anythng set up. But who knows. i dont expect anyone to do anything. Its all good. its really okay. Its Valentines Day. Its all good.
I seriously can not believe that you have my flight stuff. Not cool. But oh well.
Our week was really short. We taught two lessons. Not cool. We were in our area for two hours. Oh well though.
Wendy Beaumont is so amazing. I love them so much. They are so wonderful. She came up to us and was like hey, I have someone for you to teach. Solid referral they are so converted to the gospel. I cant wait to see them flourish in the gospel. To be able to say that Me and Elder Pape had a part in that made my mission. I love them so much!!! :)
Kassi is doing so well. She is a normal member in the church. She doesnt sit by us no more and just is Sister Kassi Blue.
I cant tell you enough how much i love being a missionary. If there is a young man who is thinking about or doubting to go on a mission within these words.... DO IT!!! You will never regret it. it will be hard! But, It will be worth it. :)
I know this church is true with all of my being. I love you so much!!!
Lots more to tell you next week!! We will be in our area for a whole week!!!! :) YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael Corey Rudd
Assistant to the President
South Dakota Rapid City Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment